Thursday, June 25, 2009

Best Things in Life are Free

I met the Thompson's through my friend, Craig...CraigsList that is. They were wanting a photographer, and I was wanting my garden tilled. It turned out to be a perfect exchange. I knew these two boys were going to be full of life after calling their house one day. One of the boys answered and after saying that his mom was not there, I asked if he could take a message, "What kind of message?" he asked. I couldn't help but smirk at his reply. A second later he said, "I'm lyin', she's here," in the cutest little voice. Oh my goodness, what a ham!

One of my favorite pictures from them, is the first one we took. I said, "One, two, three!" and on three, he jumped as high as he could. It was perfect! But I bet his mother would disagree with me. :) I wonder how long he was plotting that in his little daring mind? It's true, the best things in life are free. I have a beautiful blooming garden thanks to their tilling, and they received a lifetime of memories via pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment