Friday, February 10, 2012

Goose Bumps

There's only two times I get goose bumps without it being cold. #1- When I get a really good hit in volleyball. (I know, I know...give it up Kam you're not in high school anymore. But there's just something about it.) #2- When I see the bride walk down the aisle...first the look she gives her dad, then the look she gives her husband to be. Sends shivers down my spine and my eyes well up with tears.

On the day of Robin and Jeff's engagements I got another type of goose bumps... from it being just too darn cold! Jeff & Robin powered through like champs. By the end I actually forgot how cold it was, I was having so much fun with them. Looking forward to the "good" goosebumps on their wedding day.







1 comment:

  1. What a good lookin' couple! I can't wait for Dec. 22nd!

    ReplyDelete